Τετάρτη 19 Μαΐου 2010

Memories of that last orgasm fading,
the newborn kicking your body to come out,
alone in pain, that's the price you pay for the rebirth,
every year trapped in the same circle
the gem of love growing inside you,pressuring your bones
oh dark lord, your lust is killing me and forcing me to deliver your creature,
like the sun gives live to earth and light to the moon
you give shape to my existence,
oh lord, why did you abandon me with your child
(in my heart)
together in lust, and now the sun washes my sins
-Is your decision
-They are sharing it to parts and giving it to the dogs
my baby is coming in the fog
-walk if you want to be saved
-new sun, old sun, old god, new god,
everything is new but always have been there
new pain,old pain
I know the circle, I have no power to break it
-Is your fight between dark and light
-I am giving my soul to the dogs and worshiping them like gods
to find you again, but in the shadows I was lost..
where is the path?
where is the path?
-silence...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου